Our Maintenance Program Keeps Your Lift Running Smoothly
Our Maintenance Program
Bi annual maintenance is recommended by boat lift manufacturers, and required to keep lift in warranty.
Regular inspection and greasing prevents seizing of pulleys and sheaves, which prematurely wears cables and pulleys.
Inspection and adjustment can help prevent bottoming out of lift, which can cause cables to unwind and bind up leading to premature cable failure.
Our 44 point inspection process includes:
- Greasing of all pulleys, bearings and fittings
- Cable, winding and pulley inspection
- Removing cable slack as needed
- Inspection of decking and pilings for wear or impact damage
- Inspection of motor casings
- Leveling check and adjustment of lift if needed
- Inspection of seals on GEM remote to prevent water intrusion
- Checking and tightening of boat lift mounting bolts
- Inspection of aluminum for cracks or corrosion
- And more
Our inspection and preventive service helps ensure proper operation of your lift, and helps prevent costly repair items such as:
- Seizing of pulleys – causes noise, premature cable failure and motor failure
- Electrolysis damage to aluminum components due to failing insulator
- Boat damage due to cable, motor or electronics failure
- Boat lift controller failure due to excessive water intrusion
- Injuries or boat damage due to decking or piling damage
We offer 2 plans, either once or twice per year.
Once signed up, we will automatically follow up and reach out to schedule your service at your desired interval.
Single maintenance visit per year
2 maintenance visits per year
Experience Effortless Maintenance From Storm Marine
Contact us today to sign up for a maintenance plan. Join countless satisfied customers who have entrusted their lift’s maintenance to our dedicated crew.